Car Rental for Driving Test NY
WHAT DO I NEED ON THE ROAD TEST DAY?
- Valid 5 hour certificate
- NY state learner permit card or learner receipt with NY state photo ID only acceptable
- Eye glass or contact lens ( if you have any restrictions on your permit card)
- If you are under age of 18 then the form MV-262 signed by parents
WHAT TIME I NEED TO COME ON THE ROAD TEST DAY?
On the road test day you need to come to our driving school office at least 60 minutes before your test time.
HOW MUCH FOR CAR RENTAL?
Car rental price varies by location. If the road test is anywhere in Queens then flat fee $90. Our driver will drive you to the road test site and after finished the test will drop off you in front of our office.
CAR RENTAL POLICY ?
Our Car Rental Policy:
- All classes are by appointment only
- Once an appointment has been made,we required cancellation/rescheduling notice of at least 24 hour beforehand. Otherwise student will be charged for the cost of the lesson/ car rental fee, even if the lesson/ road test is not Taken.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% inconvenience fee (no less than $10,whichever is greater)
- All refunds take 7-10 days to process.
- On the road test day,if you failed to come on time or fail to give your test for any kind of paper related reason ( 5 hour certificate expired/ missing, learner permit card, eye glass/ contact lense etc) or you failed the road test for any reason(maybe you did not practice enough, not familiar with the car etc.),we will not be responsible for that, so there will be no refund.
- Lesson/ car rental payments are required at the time of the booking. all unpaid bookings are canceled 48 hours before the scheduled time.
HOW DO I PAY YOU?
You can pay us –
- VENMO OR ZELLE QUICK PAY OR PAYPAL : 212-961-6258
OR you can select below then add to cart and pay by paypal or by your card.