Reliable Driving School in Woodside, Queens.

Reliable driving school in woodside, Queens. 5 hour pre licensing course, Car rental for road test, Driving lessons for teens or adults-

What is the 5 hour pre-licensing course ?

5 Hour pre-licensing course is NY state dmv mandatory class. Click here for details and class schedule .

Driving School Woodside Queens NY

 5 hour course,Individual driving class.Quick road test appointment.Car for road test.Package deal for Beginner or Refresher. Highway driving lessons.

if you are looking for driving class, 5 hour course for road test ny or car for road test then deshi driving school woodside queens ny is here to help you.

Deshi driving school provide driving lessons woodside queens area 7 days a week.

Can i rent a car for road test NY with your instructor ?

Yes we provide a car and instructor for road test NY. Call us today car rental for road test in Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx or any where in NYC.

Is driving  on highway easy ?

Driving on highway is actually easy. No red light, stop sign or pedestrians. You get a be careful when you entering the highway or exiting the highway, also you need to be cautious when changing lanes. Let us know if you need any help about driving on highway.


Do not have a social security card? still you can apply for a driving license in New York State.Check here what you need to apply-

You do not need a Social Security card to apply for a license or permit

Under the Driver’s License Access and Privacy Act, driver license applicants who have never been issued a Social Security Number are eligible to apply.

You must sign an Affidavit (sworn statement) of never having been issued a Social Security Number when you apply for a standard driver license


Documents you will need to apply

All Applicants for a standard driver license must show a combination of documents that prove 1. name, 2. date of birth, and 3. New York State residency.

In addition to the combination of proofs we currently accept, beginning December 16, 2019, we will also accept

  • a valid, unexpired foreign passport issued by your country of citizenship
  • a valid, unexpired consular identification document issued by a consulate
  • a valid foreign driver license that includes your photo, and which is either unexpired or expired for less than 24 months
  • Permanent Resident Card, which is either unexpired or expired for less than 24 months
  • Employment Authorization Card, which is either unexpired or expired for less than 24 months
  • Border Crossing Card
  • U.S. Municipal ID Card (e.g. NYC ID) with photo
  • foreign marriage or divorce record or court issued name change decree
  • foreign birth certificate

Review the standard license and permit guide to see a list of all proofs that will be accepted effective December 16, 2019